Yes, you can redirect your users to a custom external error page where you would add logic to catch specific errors or messages and either display the default messages coming from Vitrium or substitute your own messages, including full pages of information as required.
To setup a custom external error page URL in your Vitrium account, access the "Web Viewer Setting" page in the "Settings" window and follow these simple steps:
- In the 'Custom URL for Error Page' field, add an external URL to a page that you manage
- Click on 'Save and Exit'
Your user would then be redirected to your custom external error page instead of seeing the Vitrium default error page.
The redirected URL would contain the following query parameters in the URL:
1. Username of the logged-in user that encountered the error
2. UserID of the logged-in user that encountered the error
3. (Web Viewer) URL of the content for which the error occurred
4. Default error message text
5. Error code (inside parenthesis). This code will also be seen in the Activity Report.