There are two reasons why this button may not appear for you or your end users:
- Check the DRM Policy Setting that is assigned to your user in your Vitrium account and make sure that the Offline Access field has a value that's greater than 0. For Enterprise customers that integrate with an external system, you may need to check your code.
- If the DRM Policy assigned to your user appears correct and you have External Service enabled on your account, then follow these steps:
- In your Vitrium account, go to the Settings tab
- Click on External Settings
- Make sure the 'Remember Me' option is enabled (checked). If it isn't, enable it and click Save Settings.