Staff Roles allows the primary administrator to create multiple admins to their Vitrium Security subscription. This feature helps them define controls and limitations on what their internal staff can do and access.
1. Master Admin = has access to all the features of the account: from settings, permissions, to uploading documents and distribution.
2. Support = limited to support-related tasks only
3. Permission Manager = limited to setting permissions such as adding Users and Groups to the account and/or assigning them to certain documents
4. Document Manager = limited to managing documents exclusively
5. System Viewer = gives this administrator access to viewing the account without the ability to change or modify anything