Vitrium's Enterprise Edition allows customers to integrate Vitrium with their preferred 3rd party system using RESTful APIs. These APIs can be used to automate many processes including the content protection process, user sign-on and authentication process.
***IMPORTANT NOTE: Before using Vitrium's APIs, it is strongly recommended to schedule a call with one of Vitrium's solutions engineers as there are many different ways to use Vitrium. There are also inline APIs available within the software to test with. Click here to contact our team today.
API Getting Started Guides
- API Getting Started Guide (PDF) - use this guide to login, add content, add users and policies. Refer to the Logging In section to find the login challenge/response information. Your Account ID can be found in your trial account by clicking Settings > My Profile
- JSON API Web App Guide (PDF) - use this external service guide for user authentication and single sign-on (SSO)
- https://api.protectedpdf.com/api/2.0 - for content management API (including login)
- https://security.vitrium.com/api/2.0 - for authorization API
- API Server Sample Code in PHP (zip file)
- API Server Sample Code in Python (zip file)
- JSON API Web App Sample Code in PHP (zip file)
- JSON API Web App Sample Code in C# (zip file)