Yes, Vitrium has over 100 REST-based APIs in 20 different categories that are available with Vitrium Security Enterprise Edition. These APIs can be used to automate many processes within Vitrium including automating the content protection process and automating the user permission process or for single sign-on (SSO) purposes.
Below are Vitrium's API guides, although it is strongly recommended to reach out to the Vitrium team to learn more as there are many different ways to use Vitrium and there are inline APIs to test with using a trial of the software. A quick call with one of our solutions engineers can ensure you get started in the right place.
API Getting Started Guides
For login information and to add content and users:
- Refer to the Logging In section to find the login challenge/response information
- Account ID can be found in your trial account by clicking Settings > My Profile
For user authentication and SSO:
https://api.protectedpdf.com/api/2.0 - for content management API (including login)
https://security.vitrium.com/api/2.0 - for authorization API
- PHP sample: https://www.vitrium.com/support/API_Samples/API_Server_PHP_Samples.zip
- JSON Server sample (C# only): https://www.vitrium.com/support/json_server/External_Service_Json_Api_Server.zip
- JSON Server sample (php only): https://www.vitrium.com/support/json_server/External_Service_Json_Api_Server_php.zip